-
-
-

Sunday, September 6, 2009

Who is Who???

yes...I KNOW there is a "recline" feature on strollers...






Catching that picture just as they fall asleep in the stroller is priceless:)



Can you tell who is who???

Both have rather large bald heads & look adorable when sleeping:)
Can you tell which one is Parker & which one is Ryler??? Don't cheat & look back and previous pics, just see if you can guess right!


11 comments:

Heidi said...

I think the top is Ryler and the bottom is Parker, I think...

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

oh my gosh I can't even tell who is who? I think i'm going to go with heidi.

The Standrings said...

i can NOT believe how similar those pictures are! both are darling!

Kendra said...

I think I remember seeing Ryler's picture before so if I remember right, it's Ryler on top and Parker on bottom. If I hadn't seen the picture before though, I would have no idea! That is too funny.

jakey said...

I like this background way better than the last ... just saying

The Giffords said...

I think Parker is the top and Ryler is the bottom. I am going to go against the consensus here. Both funny pictures!

Breanna Gaylord said...

i think ryler is the top one? both are cute. who cares:) just kdding. what handsome and sleepy boys.

bettina said...

top-parker
bottom-ryler

Aimee said...

Top=Ryler. I know because of their blankets :)

Staci said...

Good job --almost everyone guessed right:)

Ryler is the TOP
Parker is the BOTTOM

& I think I would honestly have a hard time telling them apart if it wasn't for Ryler's blanket in his pic & the different strollers(Parker is in our single) & now we have the blue double stroller;)

Unknown said...

I know! Cus Ryler is wrapped in the blanket I made him. :)