-
-
-

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I like FREE stuff...

I know you guys are probably out shopping right now, for my birthday that is coming up....

in ONE month!!! :)


I just saw this link & decided I am going to sign up for a few FREE things, so that I can take full advantage of my special day & get all the FREE stuff I can!

Check it out...Even if your birthday isn't soon...you can sign up for a lot of them now & then they send you a free coupon on your birthday!


CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU CAN GET FOR FREE ON YOUR SPECIAL DAY!


The only thing I REALLY WANT for my birthday is for the City to HURRY UP & finish up the necessary paperwork, so that we can MOVE into our home! We have been on hold for months, waiting for a permit from the city & we are getting anxious! I'm HOPING that we can be in our house by my birthday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mimi's Cafe also gives you an email to print out a coupon for a free breakfast (up to $10) just for joining and then a free dinner for when your birthday comes around. It's good for like a few weeks right around your birth date.