-
-
-

Thursday, September 10, 2009

Struttin' His Stuff

Proof that my baby is walking...
(He thinks because he is the size of an 18 month old...he needs to act like it. Stop my baby from growing up....pleeeeeeeeasssssse!)

7 comments:

Jenn said...

I've never been "lucky" enough to have one walk that young. Good luck with the babyproofing!

The Parkers said...

oh my goodness that is so crazy! He is growing up way too fast!!

bettina said...

No way! he walking?!! Beau's not even that close!! how exciting! Sorry i never responded to your text the other day!! I just realized that this morning when I saw your comment! I'm the queen of reading texts and then forgetting to respond!! oops!
Thanks for the tip about restaurant.com, I used it this morning and got a bunch of gift certificates!!

Anonymous said...

yay for ryler!
p.s. i'm always up to join you at the greek restauant.
have a good weekend with your three boys.
you are lucky!

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

wow! he's still so little to me! go ryler :)

ps: cute background!

Amy said...

That's crazy! I didn't even realize it when we saw you today! That is so cute! Smart kid, figured it out fast!!!

Tanilee said...

crazy staci! I can't believe it!