Time for another update!
The months are FLYING by & this boy is still growing like a weed...
a cute, chubby weed.
The months are FLYING by & this boy is still growing like a weed...
a cute, chubby weed.
Eating Habits:
This boy is DONE with jar food & only wants table food! He loves sitting at the table with his brother & eating meals & I haven't found anything he won't eat. He has 5 teeth now & can chew most anything...except for the occasional penny, dice, car, ect that he slips in his mouth before we can stop him! This boy puts EVERYTHING in his mouth, so I have to try to keep the floors CLEAN...which is almost impossible with a 2 year old! He LOVES to drink out of a cup and if he sees anyone drinking anything...he hurries over & begs for his own gulp!
Sleep Habits:
Ryler is a pretty good sleeper. We had a rough week or two this month when his tooth came in & I thought he might have an ear infection. Turns out it was just that tooth popping through & as soon as it broke through, his fever went away, his nose stopped running & his smiles returned. He is a GREAT napper & I am able to just lay him in his crib with his blanky and paci & he falls asleep on his own-taking two naps a day, each about 1 1/2 hours. He goes down pretty well at night, but still likes to wake up around 4-6am to eat & then falls back to sleep, so I guess I won't complain. I'm just looking forward to a straight 12 hours one of these nights!
Play Habits:
My dad is doing BETTER!! After weeks in the hospital, he is home & doing good! In fact, since this pic, he has ditched the walker & sweet white tights & has started working a few hours a day! Ryler LOVES my dad & I thought this moment was too cute!
*I think my dad was able to recover, because he wanted so badly to come home and see his grandkids grow up!
*I think my dad was able to recover, because he wanted so badly to come home and see his grandkids grow up!
Him & Parker play surprisingly well together & he already looks up to Parker so much! If he is ever sad, I can send Parker over to "make Ryler happy" & within seconds he is smiling and laughing!
Ryler started WALKING this month!
NO, your child is NOT behind! Ryler is in WAY TOO BIG OF A HURRY TO GROW UP! Many kids at this age aren't crawling yet! With Parker coaxing him along, I know he just wants to start running around with him! This is bitter sweet for me. I'm excited for my boys to be at similar stages, so they can RUN around together, but my BABY is growing up without asking me!
Happy 9 Months Ryler!
We Love you!!




No comments:
Post a Comment