My boys helped my sister answer to HOMECOMING lastnight:)
He asked with a Tonka Truck full of Cinnamon rolls and said something like "I want to haul your buns to Homecoming" ---so I had the idea to take a naked Ryler over lastnight & write YES on his buns & have him crawling away when he answered the door:) My family edited my idea & put hot dog buns all over the floor & wrote out the YES on a sign for a fully clothed Ryler to hold.
This is right before they answered the door...
well, we were HOPING they would answer right away, but they didn't & my boys started to get restless & Parker ran away crying.
He asked with a Tonka Truck full of Cinnamon rolls and said something like "I want to haul your buns to Homecoming" ---so I had the idea to take a naked Ryler over lastnight & write YES on his buns & have him crawling away when he answered the door:) My family edited my idea & put hot dog buns all over the floor & wrote out the YES on a sign for a fully clothed Ryler to hold.
This is right before they answered the door...
well, we were HOPING they would answer right away, but they didn't & my boys started to get restless & Parker ran away crying.
Luckily, Ryler was still sitting there, chowing down on the buns, so I got a cute pic of them before taking him away:)




2 comments:
ha stace- how fun. i remember those days! i liked the naked ryler idea!
Coulda gone better but your kids were still wonderful! Thanks for lettin me use them to answer :) will you send me all the pics you took?
Post a Comment