-
-
-

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Slip N' Slide

Lastnight for FHE, we went to the park with all of my mom's side and had a BLAST on a GIANT...and I mean Giant...SLIP N' SLIDE...

Parker wasn't too sure of the slip n' slide, so I took him over to the playground and I think he had more fun swinging & climbing on the jungle gym.
My cute sister Heidi & best friend/cousin Holly
I think Parker ate more watermelon than everyone combined!

Cute Emily giving my arm a break & playing with Ryler :)

Cute nieces Hallie & Gemma on the swings

It was such a great night!
I'm already looking forward to next month!(we get together with all the cousins once a month for FHE & I LOVE this tradition!)

2 comments:

The Standrings said...

is that parker or ryler eating the watermelon? regardless, looks like you guys had a fun time! i love those pictures of parker with the armor. so cute!

Staci said...

It is PARKER...but I wrote "Ryler" OOPS:)I am ALWAYS calling them the wrong names!