I may have a LARGE pile of LAUNDRY in the middle of my floor right now,
but I couldn't complain when I saw what Parker did with the newly emptied basket...
but I couldn't complain when I saw what Parker did with the newly emptied basket...
He pulled Ryler AROUND & AROUND & AROUND in that basket...
Ryler was cracking up &
Parker was getting tired...
both things that a mom loves to see!
I LOVE watching these two boys play together!!!
P.S.
Ryler is TAKING STEPS!
I've been trying to catch proof on video camera, but have yet to be successful.
Maybe soon.
But I don't want to forget that he started taking 2-3 steps at a time a couple of weeks ago!
Yesterday he walked from one couch to the next...about 3 steps.
He's crazy.
And still VERY wobbly...but he gets a kick out of being upright.
Can someone please stop my baby from growing up!?!




1 comment:
that is so crazy! I love this post, so cute! Leah is still not walking oh well!
Post a Comment