For this week's Flashback Friday we are going to go back in time about 12 years...
to 1997.
And I am going to introduce you to MY COUSINS...
I was lucky enough to grow up with SEVERAL cousins that were my age!
I don't know if my mom & her sisters/sister-in-laws planned having children at the same time or if it just happened, but I have LOVED it, as my cousins are my best friends to this day!
to 1997.
And I am going to introduce you to MY COUSINS...
I was lucky enough to grow up with SEVERAL cousins that were my age!
I don't know if my mom & her sisters/sister-in-laws planned having children at the same time or if it just happened, but I have LOVED it, as my cousins are my best friends to this day!

Top Picture:
My Mom's side of the family
from left to right...
Kimeree*Staci*Kendra*Desiree*Jennie*Holly
(we are all within a year apart in age)
Bottom Picture:
My Dad's side of the family
from left to right...
James*Jeff*Julie*Kimi*Christi*Staci*Bethany*Mac*Granny
(the age gaps in this picture are a little larger...but we are all still within a couple of years of eachother...well, except for Granny) :-)
I'm so grateful to have a LARGE FAMILY & we still get together once a month for Family Night with both sides of the family, so I get to see these cousins at least once a month, which I LOVE! Now many of us are having kids at the same time & I hope our kids can be friends too!
My Mom's side of the family
from left to right...
Kimeree*Staci*Kendra*Desiree*Jennie*Holly
(we are all within a year apart in age)
Bottom Picture:
My Dad's side of the family
from left to right...
James*Jeff*Julie*Kimi*Christi*Staci*Bethany*Mac*Granny
(the age gaps in this picture are a little larger...but we are all still within a couple of years of eachother...well, except for Granny) :-)
I'm so grateful to have a LARGE FAMILY & we still get together once a month for Family Night with both sides of the family, so I get to see these cousins at least once a month, which I LOVE! Now many of us are having kids at the same time & I hope our kids can be friends too!




2 comments:
love it!
That was fun to see all of us so long ago! It definitely was tons of fun growing up (too bad we didn't live as close as everyone else).
Post a Comment