-
-
-

Monday, August 31, 2009

Arranged Marriage

You all know and love this face,
if you have ever stopped by this blog before...


But have you ever seen THIS adorable face before???I hadn't until today, but Her name is Navie and
she is absolutely a DOLL!


We have yet to meet, but Navie is my sister's friend Melina's daughter & she saw some pictures of Ryler & decided immediately they need to get married...

and I'm all for it!!! :)

Let's start the wedding plans Melina!!!

or at LEAST lets arrange a play date so they can meet!? :)

5 comments:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

Thats so funny that you know her! They are in our ward and one of her little girls haley is in our primary class!

Lea Ann said...

I am for the institution of arranged marriages myself. I am always on the lookout for girls for my boys. Those that I can stand for daughter in laws and whose parents I can tolerate as well.

Anonymous said...

your comments make me happy! thanks. and i like the new blog look.

Anonymous said...

How cute!!!!!

Alexa Mae said...

seriously the cutest!! im all in for arranged marriages. there are many prospects for my little ones. ;)