-
-
-

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Cross Your Fingers...

...and maybe you will win something from one of the many AMAZING giveaways @ The Dress-up Drawer!!!


Dress-up Drawer SUPER giveaways

She has SO MANY GIVEAWAYS going on right now!!!
When I say SO MANY...I mean SO MANY...
go see for yourself...
I just wasted an hour of my life entering some of them.
Ok, lets be honest, I pretty much entered ALL of them...
and there are a LOT.


And an hour of neglected children = a MESSY house...
so now that they are napping, I have some cleaning to do!

Good luck to you! Let me know if you win something!!!


2 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

thanks for the info!! its okay to let the house get dirty every now and then.

Briann said...

I actually did win something! I have been winning alot of stuff lately! I won Leah a coloring book and a littl pin