-
-
-

Friday, August 21, 2009

Flashback Friday

So I've decided that every FRIDAY(if I remember) I am going to do a FLASHBACK...

I'm going to post a picture from my past (it can be several years ago, or just a few years ago...as long as it was before I started blogging)
I think it will be fun to look back & write down some memories...for the sake of this blog being my journal!


Today Parker walked in from playing in the backyard & I had to snap a couple pictures of what he looked like...
COVERED in dirt & chalk.
it was even in his teeth!(no that is not a gap)

And I KNEW what my 1st FLASHBACK PICTURE would be...

A little 2 year old girl that LOVED to play in the dirt as much as Parker does now!

Like mother, like son.


Join me every Friday & post a picture of your past!!!

2 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

oohhhhh so cute!! i love your little outfit back then! so cute. i think i may have to do occasional flashback friday...so fun!!

bettina said...

what a fun flashback!! I'm so sad that i missed the journal conversation at dinner last night!! wish I could have been there! btw I totally agree with you! that's why I blog!!! keep up the good work!