-
-
-

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Ryler-8 Months

Ryler is 8 months old & keeping me on my toes!!!
Sleeping Habits:
This month was not too great, but we have finally achieved somewhat of a schedule after lots of fun vacations this summer & he usually falls asleep between 8-9pm & wakes up between 7-9am. He still uses a pacifier and loves his silky blankies. If you remember Ryler slept through the night from day ONE. BUT then about 3 1/2 months old he turned into a CRAZY sleeper and woke up several times a night for the past few months, so I'm SO GLAD that he is finally sleeping all night again! I attribute the last few months of his CRAZY sleep patterns to his top 2 & bottom 2 teeth that popped through. He naps twice a day-usually around 10am & 2pm.

Eating Habits:
He eats baby food 3 times a day...he LOVES frozen blueberries, bananas...actually he loves ALL fruit, veggies, bread, crackers & pretty much anything we put in front of him:) I think he would eat steak if I let him! He is getting good at chewing most foods...with his 4 front teeth:)

Play Habits:
He LOVES his brother! They wrestle, they make messes, they play with toys, they make messes, they dig in the dirt, they make messes, they make each other mad, they make messes & they make each other laugh til their bellies hurt!
Any 1sts this Month?
His top 2 teeth popped through & another one on his bottom...so he is up to 5 teeth now:)
1st trip to the Hospital-to visit Grandpa after Hip Surgery
1st time to eat Dairy(cheese & yogurt)
1st time his mom left him overnight(for Youth Conference)
1st time to stand/balance on his own
1st time to walk along furniture

How in the world did he go from this...
to this...in such a short time???



Happy 8 Months Ryler!
We LOVE You!!!


5 comments:

Amy said...

I can't believe how much he's changed since he was born! He's such a fun baby! I'm glad he's sleeping a little better. Abby was a horrible sleeper! But sleeps like an angel now. What do you do? They are worth it!

Cotter said...

i loved the making messes part of this post. it made me feel better about the mess that is around me at the moment.

The Standrings said...

ah man what a cutie!!!

Alexa Mae said...

he is so dang cute stac!he looks so much like parker now. love all those sweet pictures.

Macey said...

Such a fun age! And, I think I just bought Stelring the same clothes :)