-
-
-

Thursday, May 31, 2007

4 MONTHS

Parker turned 4 months old on Sunday! I can't believe how fast the time is flying by! He rolled over for the 1st time on his 4 month birthday...that was so fun to see & we actually got it on camera! I was videotaping JUST in case he decided to roll over! Well...along with your 4 month birthday, you get 4 nasty shots in your legs & one oral one(but he liked that one). Parker was ALL SMILES at the Pediatrician's office...UNTIL they poked him & then he showed off his lungs to the entire doctor's office! Poor kid! (Although, I really think that shots are harder on me than they are on him!) Parker got a 101.5 degree fever after these shots, but just needed...

...a little Lovin' from Daddy...

...(& some Tylenol)...and then EVERYTHING was okay...

MEASUREMENTS:
Weight: 14 lbs 12 oz - 50% percentile
Head: 16 1/2 inches - 50% percentile
Height: 25 3/4 inches - 75% percentile (YEAHHHH! We are hoping he isn't going to be short!)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's SO cute! shots are so sad for babies! the fun bandaids on their chubby thights always look cute afterwards though! i'm going to be a cruel mom :(

Cotter said...

You will have to ask Courtney about how to do the blog thing... I went up to her house and sat there while she did mine!

Courtney said...

Parker is so cute with his little owies. Glad he is a happy boy now!

As far as the blog goes, my talents are VERY limited...but thanks Lyndsey for acting like I can do anything!

Cam and Afton said...

Staci he is so dang cute! I know how the shot thing goes. Luckily were done with Carolynes for the next few months! YIPEE!Im glad to hear that you may a have a tall one on your hands. We have a short porker!