
Matt's birthday fell on Mother's Day this year, so he had to share the attention with me :) He woke up early & took care of Parker while I slept in & then made me my FAVORITE breakfast... oven pancakes! Matt's brother Tanner called from Ecquador to tell him HaPpY bIrThDaY!!! (He actually called for Mother's Day, but it was still fun that Matt was able to talk to him on his b-day!) We went to Matt's family's house for dinner & they went all-out & cooked up some Delicious steaks! After dinner & cake, we went to my family's house to finish celebrating Matt's birthday/Mother's Day! The nephews were so excited to help Matt blow out his candles! It was such a GREAT day & so much fun to celebrate together!!!
I will also use this post to thank a few WONDERFUL mothers in this world!!!
My mom is the most amazing person in the world! I look up to her more than anyone! I have never met another person with as big of a heart as hers! She is ALWAYS serving others! Each day, she continues to amaze me more! When I think she can't give any more...she finds a way and keeps on giving! What a wonderful example she has been in my life! I don't know HOW she raised 7 children & I owe her my life for sticking with me through my teenage years! She is also the most incredible cook & whips up delicious recipes on a daily basis! I look up to the relationship she has with my dad and for all she does for her children! I feel so blessed to have the opportunity to be her child, because I KNOW she is the best mom in the world!!!
I LOVE YOU MOM!!!
I LOVE YOU MOM!!!
I'm so Grateful for Matt's mom and the wonderful grandma she is to Parker! She does so much for her family and has done an amazing job raising her 5 children! ...and she did an ESPECIALLY good job raising Matt! THANK YOU!!! I'm so thankful for such a wonderful mother-in-law, I really lucked out! She has the kindest heart and is always concerned about those around her. I love watching her enjoy her 2 new grandkids & am grateful for the spirit that is always in their home! Thank you for everything you do - I love you!




2 comments:
Happy late Birthday Matt! To bad you had to compete with Mother's Day. Cause we know whose more important.(: No, I hope you both had a fun day. Parker is adorable and by far the cutest suns fan I have seen. I love the his room and your blog is cute too. Staci your good at decorating. We never got to say congratulations on your baby boy. We at least knew Staci had him. You guys have a cute family. Keep in touch.
Happy belated birthday, Matt! It sounds like you guys had a good day! Too fun!
Post a Comment