-
-
-

Friday, May 4, 2007

Funny Faces

Parker loves to make faces & is always smiling out of one side of his mouth...he is so cute!




6 comments:

Sparks Fam said...

Staci- this kid is so cute! Amy said he was adorable and she was right! See ya.
Holly

Rachel Cunningham said...

Those faces are priceless! He is so cute.

Jordan and Katie said...

Staci - Parker is sooo adorable! He looks like such a happy little baby. I'm happy that you found my blog and that I now found your blog. It's such a fun way to keep in touch!

Macey said...

I love those smiles...I'm so glad you found me! I'll add you to my sidebar-Have a great day!

Porter Family said...

wow! he is adorable!

Melis said...

Stacki! Parker is adorable! Well done, I must say!! ;)
Hey, I sent you an email to your google account after you made a comment on our blog. I wasn't sure if you had got it... I couldn't find your blog. But I found you through Katie. Hooray!!
And I want to see pics of the nursery... if I remember right you were going to do some browns. It sounded so, super cute!
It's been so fun to see what you guys are up to! Talk to ya soon!