I've been wanting to get Parker a walker for awhile now, because I figure it would give him something to do while I'm making dinner(haha...like that ever happens). Anyways...I thought he would enjoy it, because he likes to stand up & he is good at holding his head up now. Well, he seemed to really enjoy the cute Winnie the Pooh toys on it...but there is just one problem... ...his feet don't touch the floor yet! I put it on the lowest adjustment, but he is still a few inches away! I hope that means he is just too young for a walker, and not that he is a shorty!
Thursday, May 17, 2007
Not quite tall enough...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
Those little legs dangling are so cute! He is just a little young, not short! Don't worry...
That is so cute!!! I bet it still keeps him occupied with all the toys!
Post a Comment