-
-
-

Friday, June 1, 2007

Rice Cereal

Every mom has to take pictures of their kid eating rice cereal for the 1st time! Okay...so I could've kept it a little cleaner...but it wouldn't have made for such cute pictures if he didn't have food all over his face!:) He actually did pretty good and ate more than I thought he would for the 1st time!



All Cleaned up after a scrumptious meal...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

true dat! but his were especially cute! :)

Stevens said...

Hi Staci. It's Melissa Dunford (Stevens now) I hung out with you and Amy Hamblin a couple of times in high school). I saw your link on Holly's blog. Your little boy is sooo cute! He is only two months younger than my little girl. Feeding cereal is so much fun, but super messy sometimes. Here is the link to my website: danmelissa.blogspot.com. You have a cute family.

Goodman Family said...

Hey Staci, this is Colette Freestone (Goodman now). i came acrossed your blog and just wanted to tell you that your baby is so cute. I have 2 kids, a girl Hallee 3, and a boy Taylor 6 months. Our blog is cgoodmanfamily.blogspot.com. Hope all is well with you.

Porter Family said...

Your little guy is the most adorable baby ever! I am so glad you finally found me! We'll be in az for 3 weeks in June. We'd love to play with the 3 of you!!!

Jordan and Katie said...

Staci-Parker is seriously sooo cute! He looks like such a happy little guy. I love the name Parker too! If my last name weren't Ash I think that we would have named Carson Parker but someone told us that Parker Ash sounds too much like Park your A@#!! Isn't that terrible?! It was then that we decided that Parker was no longer in the running. Good thing someone pointed that out to us before it was too late!

angiedunn said...

he's adorable...he looks like you guys...like a mix totally!! pics of him make me miss younger stages! isn't it fun??

Kendee said...

He is soo cute Staci. I am in Mesa now and I would love to meet the little man. What a special day, you have a little eater now. Prepare to clean up a mess after every single meal... Lot's of fun.