-
-
-

Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Parker's 1st Swim


We took Parker SWIMMING for the 1st time on Saturday night. Well-actually, we just dipped his feet in & he let us know that it was TOO COLD! He got "THE LIP" and if you haven't seen his lip, then you will have to check it out on our Video Blog. It is the cutest/saddest thing I've ever seen! He started crying & then as soon as Matt took his feet out of the water, he was fine:) I guess we will have to wait until the water gets a little warmer, before we try again! Oh well...at least he looked SO cute in his swimsuit!

4 comments:

Melis said...

Lovin' the video blog, Stacki! Parker is such a 'lil stud! And I would agree, he looks so dang cute in his swimsuit!!

Melis said...

You are so silly! I totally don't mind!!!

I love all the cute videos of Parker! Keep 'em coming!!!

Anonymous said...

cute little guy in his little swim trunks! :) and it is way too late... but of course, i'm up blog stalking! i just noticed the quotes on the side from your little nephew... i am laughing SO hard! i'm afraid i will wake everyone up! keep them coming cause they are TOTALLY hilarious!

Staci said...

Loving the late night blog stalking Becky!:) I'm glad Mason's comments gave you a good laugh:)