-
-
-

Wednesday, May 9, 2007

TGIW...

THANK GOODNESS IT'S WEDNESDAY!!!

I'm doing a SuMmEr PlAyGrOuP with my sister-in-law, every WeDnEsDaY this summer from 9:00am-12:00pm!


This will give moms a chance to get things done around the house, go to the temple, go grocery shopping or even take a nap! Let me know if you know anyone that might be interested in signing up & I can send more info! We are doing Drop-In style, so you can call as late as the day of & see if we have any room that day. BUT…we are only taking 10 kids, so if you want to reserve a spot-let us know soon! It will be at my sis-in-laws house on Power & Brown. Just $15 for a 3 hour break!

4 comments:

Courtney said...

I love the idea! and love the idea of having three hours to myself! Did you say they had to be 1...cuz Landon isn't one until July.

Staci said...

We'd be happy if you wanted to sign Landon up! We just don't want a LOT of infants, but we would love a few! So...let me know what weeks you want to sign him up for! You can even do the whole summer, so you always know you have your Tuesday mornings to yourself!

angiedunn said...

Hey girl!
Thanks for the nice comment on my blog! Your blog is so cute too, and can we just please have a little moment of silence for how STINKIN' ADORABLE your nursery is? WOW Staci. It's perfect! Your little baby is adorable, of course, and it's good to see things are going well & happy! I'm glad we are blog-friends! (: Have a great weekend!

Staci said...

Thanks Angie! You are too kind! I can't get over how cute your SIMPLICITY class is that you teach! You are SO talented! This whole blogging world(that I had NO idea about...until last month) is SO fun & such a great way to keep in touch!