Well...as you all know, the Suns lost to the Spurs last night & I don't know if it was as tramatic for all of you, but we were SO SAD that they are out of the playoffs. I really thought this was their year to go ALL THE WAY! Unfortunately, we had to play against 8 players...5 Spurs & 3 refs & well...when you are playing 5 against 8, the odds just aren't great! Just want to say GREAT JOB ON A WONDERFUL SEASON to the Suns!!! We just LOVE watching them play & who knows...maybe next year will be their year to go ALL THE WAY!?!
Saturday, May 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




2 comments:
I am in Utah so I wasnt with Cameron when he watched the game. I was talking to him during the game and he said if they lost he was going to go eat ice cream then go to bed. Funny... I always had the same reaction EXCEPT it was when I got dumped or something. Anyway, it was a sad day!
Okay...I just love the fact that you have your sidebar devoted to Mason. Kylie had found me in the blogworld so I had to check you all out!
Parker is sooo cute. I have heard about him through Julie, but haven't seen him yet! I bet you are having a blast!
And yes it was sad that the suns lost. The picture of Mason is classic!
Post a Comment