We are in our house!!!!!!
And we are EXHAUSTED!!!!!!
We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grateful to our FAMILY MEMBERS, who are absolutely INCREDIBLE & helped us out SOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!! We couldn't have done it without them! We are so thankful for the countless hours that our family spent in helping us work on getting the house ready to live in & in all the packing we had to do & for helping us MOVE all our stuff!!! We can't even tell you how much we appreciate all your help & support!
We LOVE You & THANK YOU!!!
Now...if I could only find what box my camera cord is in, I could post some pics...
hmmm....
And we are EXHAUSTED!!!!!!
We are SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO grateful to our FAMILY MEMBERS, who are absolutely INCREDIBLE & helped us out SOOOOOOOOOO much!!!!! We couldn't have done it without them! We are so thankful for the countless hours that our family spent in helping us work on getting the house ready to live in & in all the packing we had to do & for helping us MOVE all our stuff!!! We can't even tell you how much we appreciate all your help & support!
We LOVE You & THANK YOU!!!
Now...if I could only find what box my camera cord is in, I could post some pics...
hmmm....




No comments:
Post a Comment