You Know it is Going to be a Good Day When...
You wake up to THIS HOT GUY...
You wake up to THIS HOT GUY...
and then you walk into your Family Room & find it SPOTLESS...
when you KNOW you left it a disaster when you went to sleep the night before.
&
when you are the mom to the 2 cutest boys in the world(who happen to sleep in for you this morning!!!)...
...That is when you KNOW it is going to be a GOOD DAY!!!
*THANK YOU TO MATT & HIS AMAZING FAMILY WHO ALL CHIPPED IN THE CRICUT!! I CAN'T WAIT TO USE IT!
I have the best in-laws ever!




12 comments:
Happy birthday stace!!! sounds like it's off to a great start!!! ENJOY!
Happy Birthday Staci!! I am so glad that it is going so well for you!!
Happy birthday Staci! I am super jealous of your cricut... I have wanted one of those for forever!
seriously.. a cricut! i am jealous!!! happy birthday!
Happy BIrthday!! NOthing better than the kiddos sleeping in :) Sounds like a great day!
Aw, didn't know you had a birthday today! Happy Birthday!! What a great day!!
Enjoy that Cricut!!
Happy Birthday! I am so jealous of the Cricut! What a fun present! And I love how your house is turning out, a lot of work but it seems like it would be so much fun to have a project to work on where you get to decide what your house will look like in the end! Good luck!
I hope you have a happy day!!
happy Birthday! hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday...I hope it continues to be a wonderful day!!
I know I'm a day late but I did think of you yesterday. What a fun birthday! I'm glad you got spoiled.
Oh, I am jealous!!! What a fun present. Your house looks so fun!!! Can't wait to see it!
Post a Comment