Lastnight I went to a baby shower & a few friends asked when I was going to post all of the "AFTER" pictures of the house. I laughed and said maybe in a year, when the house is DONE!
I guess I can post some of the PROGRESS we have made though...
I guess I can post some of the PROGRESS we have made though...
-----------
You've seen this BEFORE picture before...
Not quite "AFTER"....but it is getting closer...just need a few more things on the walls, a couch & some white outlet covers:)The Living Room is the closest to being DONE...
because it is the 1st room you see when you come to the door, so I wanted to make it presentable...even if the rest of the house isn't quite there:)
Before Living Room...
After Living Room...I'm still IN LOVE WITH this entry table my brother made!!!
Stuff on the walls...not sure what will stay or if I am 100% happy with the arrangement, but we are getting there! The 2 black square frames were in my kitchen, but I think I will keep the frames in this room & stick family pictures in there...
but I recently decided I liked it & it was coming to the new house with us.
It says "Forever, For Always & No Matter What"
Perfect above our brand new{old}piano!
My brother Matt picked up this piano for practically nothing at DI & painted it black years ago.
When my brother Rob opened up his custom frame shop a couple years ago, he took it to help enhance his window display. When he moved his store downtown this summer, he stuck a FREE sticker on the piano & was going to give it to the first person who walked by, because it didn't work.
I quickly called him and told him I wanted it! I think it is a cute decorator's piece, even though it doesn't work & maybe SOMEDAY I can get it fixed!?!
I LOVE it & I LOVE that it was FREE!!!
We have kind of taken a BREAK this week, and it has been nice to just kick back and relax!
At that same shower, someone asked me how I was able to get everything done so quickly...
Everything is NOT DONE & just because I post a picture one day, does not mean it took me one day to finish it...but probably a LOT LOT longer!
I by no means, am trying to give anyone the impression that all I do lately is complete projects & have everything in "order"...which is quite the opposite of reality.
The rest of my house still looks like THIS...
and my sink is PILED with dishes! :)
And I don't care...because I HAVE A GARAGE...and that makes me soooo happy!!!
And I don't care...because I HAVE A GARAGE...and that makes me soooo happy!!!




5 comments:
looks good staci! amy and i were talking yesterday how we want to come see your house next week.
let us knowwww.
It all looks amazing! What a good eye you have. We just went through that entire process to sell and now... I get to do it again when we buy. I hope you can give me lots and lots of good ideas! I also love your red stars!
I am in love with what you did! Such a great job, seriously! I need to continue to watch your work so that one day when I get a house I can transform it into something beautiful like you did with your new house!
Wow, Wow, Wow!!! I absolutely LOVE what you have done so far. The entry way is awesome and that piano is too cool. I want Matt to paint mine black!
Thank you for the pictures. The house does look great and I wish you luck on the rest of the house. Isn't it fun?
Post a Comment