-
-
-

Friday, October 2, 2009

More PAINTING!

This awesome blue room with gold trimmed mirrors will soon be Matt's real estate office/my craft room...


It is already looking a million times better with one coat of tan!
And you know that wood panelling that is all over the walls in our Family Room?

We decided to paint it & I LOVE it!
This is obviously nowhere near done...but hopefully the final reveal will be soon!

2 comments:

Chelsie said...

You are amazing! I love to see how that house of yours is coming along. It's fun that you are posting everything. If we were to get a house that needed fixing up, I would not even know where to start. I am not very creative. I am anxious to see everything finished!

kelleen said...

Looking good--whew, it makes me tired just looking at pics of you working though, you are one energetic amazing woman!