-
-
-

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Halloween Carnival

We got moved in, just in time to pull out our Halloween decor & in that tub, we discovered some costumes that my aunt had given to me a couple of years ago. Parker discovered a Mushu costume from Mulan...and immediately thought it was a scary monster or a dinosaur & wanted to put it on:) He wore it ALL DAY & even though he had been saying that he wanted to be "Buzz Lightyear" for WEEKS...he only wanted to be Mushu when the night of our family carnival rolled around.
So Mushu he was!
Cavewoman Heidi EATING my cute little monkey!

My sis-in-law, Julie, dropped off some costumes that day for me, since I had NOTHING for Ryler yet & there was a monkey costume that fit him just right! He was soo cute! Thank you Julie!
Every family brings a booth to run & this year we rummaged through Parker & Ryler's toys & came up with BOWLING:)

Thankfully the weather was GORGEOUS & cooled off, so that my boys didn't die of heat in these costumes! I think we might have to come up with new costumes for the Phelps' carnival this coming week...because it is supposed to get near 100 degrees next week! ughh.This is Ryler's 1st Halloween & I think he was confused by all of the costumes & didn't quite understand why I stuck him in something so confining. He was SO MELLOW the entire night, I don't think he realized that he could move in the costume...so he just relaxed in whoever's arms that would hold him:)

1 comment:

Tanner ♥ Chaya said...

HAHA I love it! They both look so cute!