I decided I wanted to go to Barro's for lunch on my birthday...because when you try to meet up for lunch with 9 kids involved, your options are pretty much McD's, Del Taco or Barro's, because they have a playplace for the kids.
It was a little cramped in the play area, but the kids had a great time & we enjoyed some DELICIOUS pizza! Have you ever tried their Kona Pizza? It is heaven.
It was a little cramped in the play area, but the kids had a great time & we enjoyed some DELICIOUS pizza! Have you ever tried their Kona Pizza? It is heaven.
We met during Matt's lunch break, so he was even able to join us! It was such a fun Birthday Lunch!!!
The rest of my day was pretty relaxing, I hung out with my 2 cute boys & then after work, I took the boys to my in-laws, who were SO NICE to watch them...so that Matt & I could go out to dinner...oh wait, I meant to say so that we could paint!
In Matt's defense, he DID ask me what I wanted to do for my birthday and I WANTED to work on the house! We are wanting to move in next weekend and still have a LOT OF PAINTING to do!
My dad gave me the worst present this year...he ended up back in the hospital yesterday with blood clots in his upper arm:( I feel so bad for my dad & hope and pray he is able to get better soon! My mom was at the hospital with him & left him to bring us DINNER! She is so thoughtful! She picked us up Panda( I love Chinese & never get to eat it, because Matt is not a fan) and concretes from Nielsen's---yummy! A yummy dinner & a night at work with my hubby...it was the perfect end, to the perfect day!!!
The rest of my day was pretty relaxing, I hung out with my 2 cute boys & then after work, I took the boys to my in-laws, who were SO NICE to watch them...so that Matt & I could go out to dinner...oh wait, I meant to say so that we could paint!
In Matt's defense, he DID ask me what I wanted to do for my birthday and I WANTED to work on the house! We are wanting to move in next weekend and still have a LOT OF PAINTING to do!
My dad gave me the worst present this year...he ended up back in the hospital yesterday with blood clots in his upper arm:( I feel so bad for my dad & hope and pray he is able to get better soon! My mom was at the hospital with him & left him to bring us DINNER! She is so thoughtful! She picked us up Panda( I love Chinese & never get to eat it, because Matt is not a fan) and concretes from Nielsen's---yummy! A yummy dinner & a night at work with my hubby...it was the perfect end, to the perfect day!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment