HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!
My BABY sister turned SEVENTEEN yesterday! I really can't believe it. She is supposed to still be 6 yrs old! My mom checked her & her best friend out of school & the girls met up at Cafe Rio for lunch{yummy}!
Then Heidi was SOOOOO NICE to sub for us on the v-ball team I play with on Thursdays! It was fun to play with her & to remember how I USED to be able to play...before 2 children...when I had more energy & less weight on my body:)
My best friend {& cousin}, Holly, went with Heidi & I to Nielsen's after our games & we laughed & laughed & ate & laughed, until they closed. I had so much fun, I hope Heidi did too! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!!!




1 comment:
Pleeeease please tell me where you got your top... I have been searching for one like that for weeks!!
P.S. HAPPY BIRTHDAY HEIDI!
Post a Comment