Parker LOVES to COLOR...
and it is a HUGE TREAT when I let him color with MARKERS.
By the looks of his hands & legs, I'm VERY GLAD that I only allow him to use them on the TILE!
and it is a HUGE TREAT when I let him color with MARKERS.
By the looks of his hands & legs, I'm VERY GLAD that I only allow him to use them on the TILE!




4 comments:
Cute! Staci...we need to double soon. I need to see you.
How funny.
There's some markers that will only color on certain pieces of paper. You should check those out - and then he won't get colored along with his book! (Jared's friend told him about them and then Jared's brother had them for his kids one Sunday at church.) I don't remember the name or anything but you have to buy the markers and the paper separate. The only thing is I don't know if they have coloring books that go with it or just plain paper.
it's crayola color wonder! and they are the best thing for church! the starter kit comes with a coloring book and a set of markers! they are about $8 but if you get a Micheals coupon you can get 40% off! not bad!
ah i feel like such a loser after reading everyone's blogs... turns out i am the only one who blogs 2x's a month! ha! anyway YAY FOR MATT'S JOB!!!! and that pic of parker with the markers is TOO cute-- i love coloring, too! ;)
Post a Comment