Being an AUNT is SO MUCH FUN...
You get to spoil kids rotten, without worrying about discipline & then send them back home to their own family. I can only imagine that is why being a Grandma is SO GREAT...you get to do that, but you don't have your own kids to worry about at the same time! :)
Well...last weekend I got to babysit Rob & Julie's kids on Thursday & Friday:) Julie & her best friend Crystal went up to Utah for Women's Conference...I was slightly jealous, but since I was home, I was MORE THAN HAPPY to watch her kiddos while Rob worked!
Thursday my ward was having a play date at the zoo. I wasn't planning to go, because I thought taking 4 kids to the zoo would be insane. But last minute, I decided that it would be FUN & give us something to do! I decided we wouldn't walk around much(in fear of losing a child), but instead we would go straight to the Splash Pad & play in the water, eat lunch & head home!
You get to spoil kids rotten, without worrying about discipline & then send them back home to their own family. I can only imagine that is why being a Grandma is SO GREAT...you get to do that, but you don't have your own kids to worry about at the same time! :)
Well...last weekend I got to babysit Rob & Julie's kids on Thursday & Friday:) Julie & her best friend Crystal went up to Utah for Women's Conference...I was slightly jealous, but since I was home, I was MORE THAN HAPPY to watch her kiddos while Rob worked!
Thursday my ward was having a play date at the zoo. I wasn't planning to go, because I thought taking 4 kids to the zoo would be insane. But last minute, I decided that it would be FUN & give us something to do! I decided we wouldn't walk around much(in fear of losing a child), but instead we would go straight to the Splash Pad & play in the water, eat lunch & head home!
I was running late, so I got there just before everyone in my ward left, but it was still fun to see them for a minute & the kids had a BLAST in the water!
On the way home, we stopped at McD's for icecream cones, because they were SO GOOD at the zoo!
And I wanted one.
but it was so warm, we didn't last long...
and headed to Peter Piper Pizza:)
And I wanted one.
We had so much fun with theses CUTE kids!!!
...But I am NOT quite ready for 5 kids!
Quote of the Day:
The surest way to minimize your own burdens is to carry someone else's.
-Paul Cook
...But I am NOT quite ready for 5 kids!
Quote of the Day:
The surest way to minimize your own burdens is to carry someone else's.
-Paul Cook




2 comments:
cute post staci!
You are the greatest aunt. Thank you so much for taking care of my kids. They had so much fun with you. I owe you big time!
Post a Comment