You may have heard me talk about my brother opening a Custom Framing Store a couple years ago, called Matage! Many of you have been there & I have no doubt, been very HAPPY with his work! He has been located on Gilbert & Southern, next to Mesa Frozen Yogurt...so when you stop by & he is not there...DON'T FEAR!
He has MOVED locations!!!
Go check out his new location at:
166 W. Main St. Suite 101
Mesa, AZ 85201
(Northeast Corner of Main St & Robson)
next to Bella Fine & Domestic Bliss
Check out his website for more contact info
He can frame ANYTHING!!!
We have had him frame our marriage certificate with a picture of the temple(LOVE it!), a huge Suns Jersey with pictures of Steve Nash, I have used him to frame clocks that I have made, I have a beautiful picture of Christ in my front room that he framed, I even had some premade cheapo frames & took them in & he cut custom mats for each frame!
I've seen him frame little girl's blessing dresses in shadow boxes(adorable!)
I saw the cutest idea to make a board with a cute color of fabric & then lay glass over the top & frame it...& then use it as a "whiteboard" to write notes, reminders...but it LOOKS WAY CUTER since it framed in fabric of your choice! Anyways...that is my next thing I am going to have Rob frame & I know I will love it!
Think of some fun ideas & things around your house that you have been wanting framed & go see Rob @ his new location!
He has MOVED locations!!!
Go check out his new location at:
166 W. Main St. Suite 101
Mesa, AZ 85201
(Northeast Corner of Main St & Robson)
next to Bella Fine & Domestic Bliss
Check out his website for more contact info
He can frame ANYTHING!!!
We have had him frame our marriage certificate with a picture of the temple(LOVE it!), a huge Suns Jersey with pictures of Steve Nash, I have used him to frame clocks that I have made, I have a beautiful picture of Christ in my front room that he framed, I even had some premade cheapo frames & took them in & he cut custom mats for each frame!
I've seen him frame little girl's blessing dresses in shadow boxes(adorable!)
I saw the cutest idea to make a board with a cute color of fabric & then lay glass over the top & frame it...& then use it as a "whiteboard" to write notes, reminders...but it LOOKS WAY CUTER since it framed in fabric of your choice! Anyways...that is my next thing I am going to have Rob frame & I know I will love it!
Think of some fun ideas & things around your house that you have been wanting framed & go see Rob @ his new location!




1 comment:
wow...good for him! He does amazing work. That is a great location!
Post a Comment