I've been breaking it.
For approximately one year.
But today, when I looked out the window & saw them moving box after box from their house...I can honestly say that I felt a rush of TRUE LOVE towards them & I am currently JUMPING UP & DOWN!
GOODBYE...
beer bottles all over the sidewalk
cigarettes all over my lawn
trash strewn all over the place
late night parties that never end
loud music that wakes up my babies
vulgar language screamed as loud as words can be screamed
drunk men passed out in front of our house in the morning
2nd hand smoke
smoke & smoke
& more smoke
broken glass in my grass
and on the sidewalk
and in the parking lot
beer cans stashed in our bushes
dog poop left on our lawn
later to be stepped in by my 2 year old
and spread throughout my carpeted house
GOODBYE...GOODBYE...GOODBYE!!! :-)
I promise I will try harder to love my NEXT neighbors!!!
Does that count for anything?




6 comments:
I SO know what you mean! hope you get some great neighbors in their place--hang in there!
It is a bummer when you have yucky neighbors. Crossing my fingers that the replacements will be wonderful!
That is great news. So happy for you.
Ha ha, there's nothing wrong with seeing crappy neighbors hit the road. Hearing your issues will make me stop complaining about the group of single guys across the street that never mow or water their lawn. I'll take a rundown yard over all you've had to deal with. Here's to hoping for great new neighbors!
we called him... just have been waiting for a call back!
THis post made me smile, and chuckle, cuz we had the same situation not too long ago & I PRAYED almost every day that they would move... and when they did I was so happy!! -- so far we haven't had any replacements, they trashed the house pretty bad when they left, but I LOVE the silence! I hope the replacements are very nice ... but most especially QUIET :)
Post a Comment