-
-
-

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Helmet Please...

Can someone PLEASE buy this kid a helmet...
to wear FULL TIME!
Because he is going to have brain damage soon, if he doesn't stop hitting his HEAD!!!
These pictures don't even do it justice, but he the HUGEST goose egg & an instant bruise, after falling off a stool in our bathroom...minutes before we planned to leave out of town. I was just SO GLAD that it didn't split open or we would have been heading to get stitched up, instead of out of town for the weekend!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Poor, poor Parker!! I'm sure it looks much worse in person!

Amy said...

Poor kid! Ya, you got lucky on that one! No stitches is a good thing!

Kendra said...

Poor Parker! I'm sure it's something I have to look forward to with boys as well. Where is the top picture taken? It looks beautiful out the window.