-
-
-

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Guilt Gone

Remember THIS post???

I have been feeling so GUILTY about strapping Parker into his stroller for his naps, so that he can't get out & so that he will fall asleep quicker.
Yesterday, I layed Parker down on his BED for his nap & I walked back in 10 minutes later to check on him & found him like this...



...he got out of his bed on his own & climbed in his stroller to fall asleep...and in what looks to be a VERY UNCOMFORTABLE POSITION!

At least I was laying him down on his back, making sure he was comfortable, when I strapped him in! :)

I am done feeling guilty about it...
it looks like he PREFERS his stroller!

I don't even know how he fell asleep in that position!?

8 comments:

Alexa Mae said...

hahahaha that boy is too cute!! did you just laugh when you saw that?? he makes me laugh. you have darling boys!

Amy said...

You can't help but laughing out loud when reading that! That kid is so stinkin cute. Maybe the headstrong attitude Hallie gets is from the Brinton side of the family because Parker seems to have it to!

Crissybug said...

How stinkin funny! I never thought of strapping a kid into the stroller! What a great idea!

Breanna Gaylord said...

wow, that is funny. i have never thought of the stroller as a crib. was he climbing out of his crib? why did you think of the stroller? i need more info:) you are too funny.

Jenn said...

Ah, sweet little boy!!

Cotter said...

that is so funny! you are better than i am... i have started letting the kids watch tv until they fall asleep for a nap. it works so i am going with it.

The Standrings said...

that is soo funny!

Kendra said...

That is so funny!