1. We are painting our kitchen cabinets & so our kitchen is a Disaster.
We borrowed a baby gate to put up to keep the boys OUT...and they love throwing all of their toys over the gate into the kitchen...making the kitchen even messier...
2. We TRIED listening to conference this weekend...we really did. We caught bits & pieces, but these boys were not cooperating on keeping the noise level down...
Keeping them quiet in Sacrament meeting is hard enough.
Keeping them quiet at home, surrounded by toys...
Impossible.
Thank goodness the talks are published in the Ensign.
4. I will be giving away another CLOCK this month!
I will give more details soon! If you grab my clock button off my blog & stick it on your sidebar, you will be one step ahead when the giveaway comes! But in the meantine, if you want to order a CUSTOM CLOCK for your MOM for Mother's Day...email me at clocksbystaci@gmail.com
If you order by April 16th, you will receive 15% off your order!





5 comments:
Can't wait to see your cabinets! That's a lot of work. I'm loving Rylers new spiky do! So cute!
I felt the same way about conference. It is mot as relaxing, wonderful or spiritual when you have kids. I can't wait until it comes out in the Ensign so I can read the talks. Congrats on the Binky!
I can't wait to see your kitchen all put back together. Good luck on the pacifier Jaden had his WAY too long and it was torture trying to get him off that thing. I love LOVE your clocks. So cute!!!!
I'm right there with you on 2 & 3! It's like I was reading my own life on your blog! LOL!
Ok I haven't read this in a while but my sis in law had to get rid of my nephews paci and she said the easiest way she found was to put a little orajel on it and then when Lane would put it in his mouth it would make it numb and he didn't like it and so she told him big boys don't use pacis. He gave it to her and told her he doesn't want it anymore and hasn't asked for it since. Pretty clever huh?
Post a Comment