I have a confession.
I used to DREAD Sundays. I would stress over splitting time evenly between families and I always left feeling like one family was offended that we were leaving to go see the other.
Over the years, I have learned to relax.
Enjoy the time we get with our families each Sunday.
We do the best we can & we love that we get to see them every week.
And now...
I LOVE Sundays!
I love that I can look forward to them now...
except for the sitting through Sacrament Mtg with 2 little boys part
Last Sunday, the weather was beautiful & the kids played outside at Gma & Gpa Allen's...
I used to DREAD Sundays. I would stress over splitting time evenly between families and I always left feeling like one family was offended that we were leaving to go see the other.
Over the years, I have learned to relax.
Enjoy the time we get with our families each Sunday.
We do the best we can & we love that we get to see them every week.
And now...
I LOVE Sundays!
I love that I can look forward to them now...
except for the sitting through Sacrament Mtg with 2 little boys part
Last Sunday, the weather was beautiful & the kids played outside at Gma & Gpa Allen's...




No comments:
Post a Comment