4-26-10
Tonight we were reading the scriptures in 1 Nephi...we were telling Parker how Nephi did not complain & listened to his daddy. His brothers Laman & Lemuel complained and didn't listen. We were getting ready to kneel down for prayers & we have been trying to get Parker to kneel the ENTIRE time & fold his arms & listen. He tends to get distracted after about 15 seconds:) After encouraging him to kneel down and listen, I said,
"Parker, do you want to be like Nephi & Sam or do you want to be like Laman & Lemuel?"
Parker said, "I just want to be like Parker!"
4-28-10
We are at the Doctor's office & Parker said, "I'm thirsty about water"
I corrected him & said, "I'm thirsty for water"
He said..."No mom...I'm thirsty 3 water"
(looking at me like I should KNOW how old he is!) ;-)
Tonight we were reading the scriptures in 1 Nephi...we were telling Parker how Nephi did not complain & listened to his daddy. His brothers Laman & Lemuel complained and didn't listen. We were getting ready to kneel down for prayers & we have been trying to get Parker to kneel the ENTIRE time & fold his arms & listen. He tends to get distracted after about 15 seconds:) After encouraging him to kneel down and listen, I said,
"Parker, do you want to be like Nephi & Sam or do you want to be like Laman & Lemuel?"
Parker said, "I just want to be like Parker!"
4-28-10
We are at the Doctor's office & Parker said, "I'm thirsty about water"
I corrected him & said, "I'm thirsty for water"
He said..."No mom...I'm thirsty 3 water"
(looking at me like I should KNOW how old he is!) ;-)




1 comment:
I had no clue! Thanks for posting your find. That always bugged me when I was writing a new post. Now if I would just take the time to keep up on my blog...
Post a Comment