-
-
-

Sunday, April 11, 2010

PPP

We met Matt for lunch Friday at Peter Piper Pizza.
The boys were in heaven.
This is the first time we have been there, where Ryler actually PLAYED & he was lovin' life!



As soon as this thing started going around, Ryler's face FROZE. It was hilarious. He was holding on for LIFE. Unfortunately I didn't get a good pic of him, but it was funny!

Daddy lifting Ryler up to see Parker inside the Helicopter...

Basketball is a family favorite...

And we love the all-you-can-eat lunch buffet!

They even made Ryler is VERY OWN MINI PIZZA with NO CHEESE!
I was VERY impressed with the worker that took our order. He was just making small talk, asking if he can eat table food yet & I said, Yes...but not pizza, since he is allergic to dairy. He immediately said, "I will make him one...what do you want on it!?" So...Ry got a little sauce, pepperoni, ham pizza & devoured it! SO NICE!!!

Best friends!


It was a great way to spend the afternoon!!!

2 comments:

The Giffords said...

Wow, That is awesome. You should definitely let someone know how great that guys was. He deserves a promotion! How fun to meet for lunch!

Amy said...

Too fun! I've been meaning to ask you if you got a 2nd opinion but didn't want to pry any further if you didn't want to! I'm glad you did, and ya, shopping around for medical/dental stuff can really pay! You'll have to tell me who you took him to!