-
-
-

Monday, February 22, 2010

Kitchen Pictures

We are DONE with our little kitchen nook...(ALMOST)
I still want to replace the ceiling fan, paint the cabinets WHITE, hang some things on the walls...but we are getting CLOSE! If you want to attempt this in your house & want to know HOW we did this, go HERE for more instructions. We didn't really know what we were doing, but it wasn't hard! If you try it somewhere in your house, I'd LOVE to see pictures!
Good luck!

Kitchen when we bought the house...


kitchen for the last several months...

kitchen since Saturday...

Thanks to my husband, we got it ALMOST all of the way done on Saturday. If he didn't have to leave for Stake Priesthood at 4pm, we would have finished. We just have some caulking left & 1 more coat of white paint, but we already love how it turned out!

9 comments:

The Parkers said...

SOOO CUTE! I love it...I'll have to show Ben see where we can use that idea somewhere in our house :)

Two little lovebirds said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!!

Kierst said...

It turned out so fabulous! I love it and am excited you get to see that every day now!

Junior and Marissa said...

Oh Stacki! You never cease to amaze me!

Jeff and Elizabeth said...

Your house just gets cuter and cuter! You guys have done such a fabulous job with it. If you ever get bored you can come tell us what to do with our apartment! haha I definitely don't have any decorating talent.

Anonymous said...

WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOW. lOOKS AWESOME!

Cotter said...

it looks so good! what a husband you have

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

LOVE it! Super cute! Great job!

Amanda said...

I ADORE THIS!!!