My Grandma passed away this morning & I just want to say how grateful I am that she was such a big part of my life. We have had a LOT of laughs together...she was always the life of the party!
I know she is doing heel clicks in heaven right now, so happy to be reunited with her 1st husband who passed away years ago & with my Grandpa, who she married later in her life.
I love her so much & am happy to be reflecting on so many wonderful memories today...
I know she is doing heel clicks in heaven right now, so happy to be reunited with her 1st husband who passed away years ago & with my Grandpa, who she married later in her life.
I love her so much & am happy to be reflecting on so many wonderful memories today...




3 comments:
We will miss Granny! She was always so fun!!! I'm happy for her now though, because I know she is happy.
Thanks again for watching the girls!! You are the best babysitter. They love all the little toys they came home with. You are too fun. You need to let us have Ryler and Parker one night now while you and Matt go out. We would LOVE it!!!
Sorry to hear about your Granny. It's bittersweet, huh? Good to know she's somewhere wonderful, sad to know she's not here.
Here's to great memories.
stace so sorry to hear about your sweet granny
Post a Comment