Last night our family got together to celebrate my mom's birthday!
I can't say enough good about my mom. She is one of those people that can do ANYTHING & EVERYTHING(I wish I could have the talent that is just in her pinky toe!) & gives, gives & then gives some more, when you think she has nothing left to give. She is such a great example to me!
I can't say enough good about my mom. She is one of those people that can do ANYTHING & EVERYTHING(I wish I could have the talent that is just in her pinky toe!) & gives, gives & then gives some more, when you think she has nothing left to give. She is such a great example to me!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM!
I LOVE YOU!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!




3 comments:
That is so true about your mom. I want to be like her when I grow up. :-)
She is amazing! And you do have some of her talent. Tell her Happy Birthday for me. I'm a day late, but I was thinking about her yesterday.
Staci, your Dad looks great in that picture. I haven't asked about him lately, how's he doing? Out of the woods with all of the icky medical stuff?
Post a Comment