I was able to put together my Granny's life video to show at the viewing/funeral luncheon, so I spent every spare minute of my week working on that. It was fun to be able to look back at all of the fun pictures & think about the memories I have with her. I loved seeing pictures that I had never seen before, from when she was younger. It was a good week, reflecting on what a wonderful woman she was. I will miss her smiling face at every family get together, but she lived a long, happy life & I am so grateful for the example she was in my life.
I do NOT like viewings...
At all.
But, I sucked it up, brought the video to show & went.
PS. I want a closed casket...if I die before Matt, he KNOWS that is my dying wish.
So...I occupied myself with taking cute pictures of my kids...
I do NOT like viewings...
At all.
But, I sucked it up, brought the video to show & went.
PS. I want a closed casket...if I die before Matt, he KNOWS that is my dying wish.
So...I occupied myself with taking cute pictures of my kids...




1 comment:
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how hard those viewings can be!
I'm so glad you have your boys to keep you company!
Post a Comment