Is written about on my blog:)
What happens when you get 19 1st Cousins, 3 girls that were nice enough to marry into our family, 5 aunts, 1 second cousin & 1 German foreign exchange student together for a Fun-Filled Girls Getaway in VEGAS!?!
I will tell you what happens...
You will have 29 GIRLS that have the TIME OF THEIR LIFE!!!
Not many families could pull off getting together that many people for a Girls Trip AND get along the entire weekend with NO DRAMA!
I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH!!!
We had SUCH a BLAST!!!
(this is only HALF of us!)
What happens when you get 19 1st Cousins, 3 girls that were nice enough to marry into our family, 5 aunts, 1 second cousin & 1 German foreign exchange student together for a Fun-Filled Girls Getaway in VEGAS!?!
I will tell you what happens...
You will have 29 GIRLS that have the TIME OF THEIR LIFE!!!
Not many families could pull off getting together that many people for a Girls Trip AND get along the entire weekend with NO DRAMA!
I LOVE MY FAMILY SO MUCH!!!
We had SUCH a BLAST!!!
(this is only HALF of us!)
10 Things We did while in Vegas...
aka..."what to do in Vegas when you don't drink or gamble"...
1. Stayed up way too late, talking & LAUGHING until we almost pee our pants...
2. Went to see a movie (don't let the picture fool you...we saw LEAP YEAR, not Alvin & the Chipmunks...just thought they were cute)
Then...she was chosen for the "Big Deal" & opted to trade in her prize for the shot at the Big Prize valued at 25,000$$! She traded & picked the right curtain & WON a CAR & a TRIP to Antigua!!
It was SOOOOO Fun to Watch! She was INCREDIBLE! Can't wait til it airs!
5. Went to see the Atrium at the Bellagio
It changes by season & it was decked out for Chinese New Year
Had to get a pic with Holly in MEMORY OF living in China together back in 2002!
6. Watched the Bellagio Fountains(LOVE watching these...they need to do a song every 5 minutes instead of every 30!)
10. Ate lots & lots of delicious Food...including a midnight stop at Baskin Robbins for icecream cones!
*********************************
I really can't believe we pulled this trip off!!!
We decided that we left 59 little children at home, 2 of my cousins were pregnant, 4 were still nursing, 5 of the 6 aunts were able to come...which meant Grandma's weren't home to babysit & IT STILL HAPPENED!!!
My mother-in-law & husband are AMAZING & watched the kids, so that I could go & have a GREAT weekend with my cousins! I love them so much! I didn't have to worry for a SECOND...with my kids in their hands!
I especially owe my husband!
After finding out that he & Parker were up all night throwing up Friday night/Saturday morning...I just don't know if the Vegas t-shirt I brought him back is going to cut it...
I love you!!!
*********************************
I really can't believe we pulled this trip off!!!
We decided that we left 59 little children at home, 2 of my cousins were pregnant, 4 were still nursing, 5 of the 6 aunts were able to come...which meant Grandma's weren't home to babysit & IT STILL HAPPENED!!!
My mother-in-law & husband are AMAZING & watched the kids, so that I could go & have a GREAT weekend with my cousins! I love them so much! I didn't have to worry for a SECOND...with my kids in their hands!
I especially owe my husband!
After finding out that he & Parker were up all night throwing up Friday night/Saturday morning...I just don't know if the Vegas t-shirt I brought him back is going to cut it...
I love you!!!




2 comments:
That sounds like so much fun!
I didn't know that you and Holly are cousins. I love her, and I love that she won big.
Looks like you had such a fun trip. I'm jealous!
Post a Comment