-
-
-

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

3 Years Have Come & Gone

shortly after birth...


Blessing Day...

1st Birthday...
2nd Birthday...

Today...


Parker,
I can't believe you are 3 years old!
I can still remember praying...so very hard...to get pregnant with you.
I still remember my 1st Doctor's appointment, when I got to see your heart beating on the ultrasound...how happy I was for you to join our family.
I was so excited to be a mother & the chance was now mine.
I didn't know what I was doing, but you were patient with me as I tried to be a good mom to you.
You had me wrapped around your finger from day one and I would do anything for you.
Your big brown eyes quickly stole my heart...your daddy's too.
You are always looking out for others and show concern for those around you.
You have a hilarious sense of humor and are quick to laugh!
You are a very smart boy and have the most incredible memory.
I love your love for...sports, trains, cars, wrestling,digging in the dirt...anything that goes along with being a BOY.
I love watching you with your little brother(when you are not knocking him down)
You are such a sweetheart and your face lights up when you see him each morning & you miss him when he goes to sleep.
I love watching you grow & the example you are in our family.
Thank you for wrapping your arms around me every day & telling me that you love me & putting a smile on my face...each and every day.
It means the world to me!

I love you, Happy Birthday Parker!
Love, Mom

1 comment:

The Parkers said...

I can't believe he is 3...you have a 3 Year old! CRAZY! Happy Birthday little man!