I'm enjoying preschool,
but I'm especially enjoying Parker's personality during preschool.
He's a funny kid & I can't help but smile at him each day:)
Today after preschool was over, I am in my bedroom & I hear Parker calling out, "Ms. Staci, where are you!?!...Ms. Staciiiiiii, wherrre AREEEE youuuu!?!" as he walks down the hall to find me.
Made me laugh.
That reminds me...
1st day of class, I sit all the kids down in circle time & I say, "My name is Ms. Staci" & Parker says, "NO it's NOT" (points to me) & says, "Your name is Matt!" (as he starts cracking up)
Made me laugh.
but I'm especially enjoying Parker's personality during preschool.
He's a funny kid & I can't help but smile at him each day:)
Today after preschool was over, I am in my bedroom & I hear Parker calling out, "Ms. Staci, where are you!?!...Ms. Staciiiiiii, wherrre AREEEE youuuu!?!" as he walks down the hall to find me.
Made me laugh.
That reminds me...
1st day of class, I sit all the kids down in circle time & I say, "My name is Ms. Staci" & Parker says, "NO it's NOT" (points to me) & says, "Your name is Matt!" (as he starts cracking up)
Made me laugh.




4 comments:
How fun are those kids!!! Thanks for all the Birthday wishes.
Thanks for being a GREAT teacher to all the kids. Sorry Heidi kept taking her shoes off. I have her take them off when she is home so that is probably why. I hope she is good for you! On the way home she said "I forgot my egg!" and asked to play the "hot and cold game" when we got home. She is having fun and learning so much! Thanks!
-Melissa
its like a shock to your ears when your kid calls you something other than "mom" and they are somewhat right about it! too cute. you are a busy woman. we still need to get together!! haha. are you going to nielsons on the 28th?
How cute are all those little kids!! Parker is one funny kid!!
Post a Comment