-
-
-

Monday, January 25, 2010

Celebrate...

Good Times!!!


Someone's turning 3 this week...


We had a fun BIRTHDAY NIGHT @ the Allen's on Sunday!
Talia's birthday was last week & Parker & Whitney's birthdays are this week, so we celebrated with cupcakes & icecream Sunday night:)

He LOVES his Buzz Lightyear gloves from Grandma & Grandpa...

and Mom LOVES his new church clothes from Whitney & Aimee...

Whitney got a pie & Parker & Talia got a cupcake & they all blew out their candles together:)

Parker wasted NO TIME before he started digging in!
I can't believe he is almost 3!
I sure love him!

...I also love the one in red...a LOT.
a Lotta Lot a Lot!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Cute! Can't believe he is going to be 3! It's a fun age. I love it!

Crissybug said...

3!!! Really! It is amazing how fast these babies grow up! Happy birthday Parker!

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday Parker! He is so cute. How fun!!

Kendra said...

Sorry - Jared had been signed in under his brother's name and I didn't notice until after the comment posted. So Jeremy is actually me. :)

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

stace he is too young to be three! 3! wow time flies :) happy bday to your little guy!