This was Ryler's 1st Thanksgiving & he was LOVING the fact that we have Thanksgiving in the desert!
This boy could LIVE OUTDOORS! He LOVES being outside!
He was a happy camper with rocks galore...
This boy could LIVE OUTDOORS! He LOVES being outside!
He was a happy camper with rocks galore...
He even found a BALL to keep him entertained...
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving dinner & then laughed and laughed & laughed with all of our cousins, rode horses & golf carts & when it got dark, we built a campfire & the kids roasted marshmellows!
Once it got dark, we headed out to go see the Allen's, but we snapped this picture before we left.
We all look exhausted from a long, fun day!
I'm so thankful both our families are nearby & we can see both sides on holidays!
This year I have to say how thankful I am for my BOYS!
I love Matt, Parker & Ryler make me smile each & every day. Being a stay at home mom can be hard & EXHAUSTING...but I love them so much & am so grateful for my family!
Hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving this year!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment