I LOVE November!
Why?
Because it is FINALLY starting to cool down.
Because I get to eat delicious PUMPKIN treats.
Because Thanksgiving is almost here.
Because Christmas comes soon after.
Because winter grass is growing.
Because I love soup...and better yet, it is an EASY dinner to make.
Because we spend the majority of our days playing at a park.
Because it is the month I married my BEST FRIEND.
Just for fun, I'm going to share some things this month about mine & Matt's relationship that you may or may not already know. Maybe you don't care to know. But, maybe...just maybe...my kiddos will one day want to know:)
Matt served a 2 year mission in Santiago Chile.
Matt wrote me 2 letters.
For some reason I saved those 2 letters.
Probably because I have been in love with him since I was 2...ok maybe since I was 5.
Why?
Because it is FINALLY starting to cool down.
Because I get to eat delicious PUMPKIN treats.
Because Thanksgiving is almost here.
Because Christmas comes soon after.
Because winter grass is growing.
Because I love soup...and better yet, it is an EASY dinner to make.
Because we spend the majority of our days playing at a park.
Because it is the month I married my BEST FRIEND.
Just for fun, I'm going to share some things this month about mine & Matt's relationship that you may or may not already know. Maybe you don't care to know. But, maybe...just maybe...my kiddos will one day want to know:)
Matt served a 2 year mission in Santiago Chile.
Matt wrote me 2 letters.
For some reason I saved those 2 letters.
Probably because I have been in love with him since I was 2...ok maybe since I was 5.
(these are just excerpts of the ends of each letter)First Letter:

He wrote:
"Don't be afraid to send me a wedding invitation! JK"
What he really meant:
"Don't you dare get married while I'm gone, I have big plans for you and I"
He also wrote:
"Love, Elder Allen"
What he really meant:
exactly what he wrote:)
2nd Letter:

He wrote:
"I don't think I'll make it to your wedding."
What he meant:
I don't think I can make it to YOUR wedding, but I will make it to OUR wedding:)
He wrote:
"You can go to mine though. It won't be until 2007, so I don't know if you will be able to find a babysitter for your 4 kids"
What he meant:
"I want to marry you in 2004. Is that ok? Oh, and I want you to have my 4 children...cool?"
He wrote:
"Chao, Elder Allen"
What he meant:
LOVE, Elder Allen




4 comments:
That's so cute!
I love you and Matt! I miss you and Matt! Happy Anniversary! {early}
so, so cute!!
you are so funny stace! i love it! I MISS YOU too!!!!!!!!!!! text me your address so i can drop off your glove already! :)
Post a Comment