I am teaching PRESCHOOL again & even though it is the middle of the year...I will be starting in January PLAYSCHOOL style(2-4 years old) & PRESCHOOL style for the 2010-2011 school year(3-5 years old-must be potty trained)
If interested in signing your child up, go to my preschool blog for more info...
If interested in signing your child up, go to my preschool blog for more info...
Whether you didn't sign your child up this year or if he/she is already in preschool and you want to make the switch...I would be EXCITED to teach your child for the remainder of the school year!




5 comments:
if i had a kid..i'd want you to be their teacher!
I'd love for my kids to be in your class - better move to Cedar! :)
I wish I lived there! I'd LOVE for Gracie to be in your class!
If you all lived here, I would have a full class! ;)
I had no idea that you were going to be teaching preschool! My goodness, you have so many amazing talents! Maybe someday when my baby is old enough we will have to try and sign him up!
Post a Comment