-
-
-

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Terrible Twos Times Two

Innocent...

Until Proven Guilty...

Which didn't take very long to prove when we found them in the middle of this pile of food in the pantry, at Grandma & Grandpa's house on Sunday!
See these empty canisters below?
Parker & Talia emptied 10 of them all together, before we heard a crash in the pantry & discovered them sitting in a pile of "year supply trail mix". *They were sent to time out while the mess was cleaned & then they both held hands & walked in and gave Grandpa a big hug and said SORRY, followed by Grandma...promising to never do it again! I HOPE they keep their promise, I felt TERRIBLE! Matt's mom could not stop laughing, which made me feel a million times better. What in the world are we going to do with these TWO 2 year olds!?!

8 comments:

manders said...

mmmm. something to look forward to, i suppose!

those two are little twinners! i love it.

Anonymous said...

oh no! they look so cute in the picture it must make it hard to punish them :)

Kendra said...

That's good that Grandma was laughing. Two year olds can definitely test your patience!

Sparks Fam said...

you'll laugh about this when they have their own 2 year olds :)

bettina said...

too funny! I can't get over how much they look alike in that first pic!

Kristi @ Lolly Jane said...

that is HILARIOUS. i mean, very naughty ;)

Garrett and Melissa Farmer said...

OH MY GOSH! When I read this post my mouth dropped to the floor, and I had to show Garrett. That is just crazy!

Carrie Brown said...

Oh my Goodness. That is a crazy mess and tell Jeff Congratulations!!! I am so excited for him! She seems so cute.