-
-
-

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Thankful for...

The Christmas decorations are UP...ALMOST.
I pulled the nativity sets out yesterday & this Fisher price one is always a favorite for the kids.
I set it out on this table & I thought these boys were so cute when they woke up this morning & were playing together...

Even though I just finished packing away my FALL decor, I have one more Thanksgiving story for you...

On Thanksgiving I asked Parker, "What are you thankful for this year?"
He said, "My mommy" (good answer!)
I said, "What else?"
He said, "Jesus"
I said, "What else?"
He said, "The other Jesus" (haha-not really sure about this, Matt interpreted it to be Heavenly Father:) cute)
I said, "What else?"
He said, "Daddy"
I said, "What else?"
He said, "Baby Ryder" (he kind of pronounces Ryler's name with a D instead of an L...it is so cute)

I think he covered everything! He is such a sweetheart!

No comments: